Sunday, April 27, 2014

More Ideas

I think I may just write the story in iambic pentameter
 and in rhyme. Or in 10 syllable rhyme.

For some, it's been a long time from school life
From piling homework and young love's strife; they
Forget the stress behind a rosy lens,
Finding nothing in their past to cleanse. What
Forces upon us children to compete,
Fickle matter need not to repeat, has
Found itself bereft loyal companion.
p.1

Floundering in desperate attempt, we
Forgive and forget, nothing left exempt.
Filled with what we call life, we give in, too
Faulty to our own oblivion ...
p.2

Finch, to be swallowed by vast canyon, who
Flies a lonely path throughout this nation?
"Fellow", he replies in migration, "that
Fool who thinks of himself with importance;
False, I say, because his performance shouts
Fraud, deceit, misrepresentation, sham!"
p.3

Forgive me, dear Finch, for I just am not
Following. Whatever you mean, pray tell.
"Fine lad," he spoke, "may I say, it fell, the
Fragile structure of prime education.
Fossilized by time,  ...
p.4

Funny how new reforms did not change much.
...
p.5

**Ugh, I can't write anymore for now....**
**I'll edit this post later for more***

Tell me if it sounds forced so far or whatever.
I'd love to hear feedback!

2 comments:

  1. is the finch telling the story? cause its talking about school but then i think that the switch is a little forced

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I feel that its a bit forced and what not, but otherwise I can't get to the point with the story. I don't want the book to drag on with a fifty page intro.

      Delete