Sunday, May 4, 2014

Oh, look at the time...

Surprise, surprise, everyone. Look at me gettin' things done!

Watercolorzzzzzzzz :)


Yeah, the cover page~!!! I didn't know what the title should be, so I kinda randomly wrote something down. It sorta looks like "Allow Men". Lol. The colors aren't spreading as evenly as I thought, especially for the sky.




I finished the cover and... it looks really weird. I don't really like it as much. Hm...

The watercolor isn't consistent and it looks super awkward, like it was done in marker instead. I don't know if the finch is too smack-dab-in-the-middle or something. Oh, well. What's done is done, and I'm keeping it.

(Oh, man. It's lopsided, too. **cries**)

Probably will fix the "M" later so it's the same height as the A. The circle isn't exactly a circle either...

2 comments:

  1. did you paint it on paper for watercolors? i love the painting though! even if it very consistent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks so good! As an artist, you are definitely more critical of your own work! love it :)

    ReplyDelete